How to set up your blog or website using WordPress in a few easy steps.
Setting up your blog isn’t at all as difficult as what many people might assume. It is not a task that you should allow to stress you out.
In fact, setting up a blog with WordPress is quite easy to do. There are many reasons as to why people choose WordPress for setting up their blogs.
Let’s move along to discuss what makes WordPress a popular option.
WordPress offers two options for setting up a blog.
Both options that you can choose from are easy. One is slightly easier than the other.
Who doesn’t want the easiest way to set up their blog?
If you have a web host then there is no need for you to worry about setting up the Files that you upload because your hosting company will do this for you.
Moving along we’ll go over the easy steps that it will take for you to set up your blog with WordPress.
- Search for the QuickInstall icon and click on it.
- Look for WordPress at the top of the blog group.
- After clicking on WordPress, start the installation process by clicking on New Installation. Go to the pull down menu and find your domain.
- You have a choice to allow your blog to show up at the bottom of the directory. If you don’t mind it being at the bottom then you can leave Install in Directory
If you decide that you want to leave it blank then you can log into your blog and type in your domain name. Your domain name should look something like the example:
Another option that you can choose is having your blog in a folder on your domain. Keep in mind that it needs to be a folder name that does not already exist.
- After you have created a folder you need to create an administrator name and a password for it.
- Enter the information for the folder into the fields that are provided.
- After you have done this you click on the Install WordPress button and Finish Installation. This would be the last step for creating your WordPress Document.