Websites no longer function as blurbs about
products. The new era of web presence
requires the site to provide for the visitors.
In order to make your site work for you, remember that every visitor is
a potential client. Below are five things
your website needs so you can go from informing visitors to attending to your
1. Get that email address.
the visitors’ email address, you essentially have no way of initiating further
contact. Do whatever it takes to get
each and every visitor to provide their e-mail.
Try: Freebies. Free is an
awesome incentive. Try providing a free
book, subscription, or mini-product. You
are much more likely to get contact information from your visitors if they feel
like they are getting something in exchange right away.
2. Optimize usability.
more convenient it is for your clients to sign up for your product, the more
likely they are to actually hire you.
Try: Calendar inputs. If you let your potential clients have a
sense of control over when they can receive your product, they are more likely
to use your services. By letting your
visitors book themselves in your calendar, you have eliminated unnecessary back
and forth communication and given your visitors more control over their
3. Show your skills.
goal is to demonstrate that you have what your visitors want. Illustrate to them that you have both the
expertise and the knowledge to help them.
Try: E-books or Top 10 lists.
You want to grab your visitors’ attention in a way that proves to them
you are a fantastic resource. You can do
this by giving them a glimpse of how much you have to offer.
4. Convenience of Product.
more accessible your product is, the more likely your visitors are to buy.
cart for your service. Even if your
product is not tangible (for example, coaching sessions), having a “shopping
cart” where visitors can hire you on the spot can make the whole experience
more pleasant and profitable.
has questions. Take advantage of your
control over the site by answering some of the most popular questions that
might arise from your potential clients.
Try: FAQ page or Q&A
section on your home page. Again, you
want to demonstrate your competence and your attentiveness to the client. By creating a basic FAQ page, you illustrate
that you have the ability to empathize with your visitors, those people who
need your service.
basic model of blogging has become so popular that it’s challenging to make an
income. There are hundreds of millions of blogs! On the popular blogging
platform Tumblr, there are over 245 million blogs. That’s just on Tumblr alone!
So how could you stand out from the crowd?
Consider creating a niche
authority blog – an informative blog that is targeted toward a specific
audience. The combination can be highly lucrative. With consistent work,
it’s possible to create a nice income stream and have fun in the process.
You’ll also enjoy the prestige of being an expert in your chosen field.
a blog is simple and inexpensive. All you need is a few dollars, some free
time, and a consistent work ethic.
Choose Your Topic
would you like your blog to be about? It’s possible to create a successful blog
on nearly any topic. Expert
status becomes even more important when the topic is highly competitive.
Choose your niche and blog topic:
1. I Make of list of topics that you’re passionate about. Blogs need to be updated on a regular basis. It’s recommended that you add new content at least weekly. That’s a lot of writing over the long haul.
It only makes sense to choose a topic that you’ll enjoy studying yourself. As you learn more and more about your passion, and share your knowledge with others, you’ll become quite an authority.
2. Think about what you’d like to share with the world. What are the topics you enjoy sharing with your friends? Think of a blog as a conversation between yourself and the world.
3 Avoid topics that make you emotionally upset. As your blog grows, many people will disagree with you. You’ll need a thick skin. Avoid topics that tend to upset you.
4. What do you enjoy reading about in your free time? As they say, if you find work you enjoy, you’ll never work another day in your life. That might be a little optimistic, as any blog will be tedious at times. But combining your hobby with an income stream is more enjoyable than most jobs.
5. Choose keywords. A niche website is highly targeted. Think of specific search terms that others would use to find your content and include these words in your posts. Choose keywords that many people are using in the search engines. There are several good keyword tools available online that help you find these popular search terms.
For example, instead of targeting the general term “quarterback,” or even “NFL quarterback,” you might choose to target, “How to read defenses like an NFL quarterback.” You’re looking for highly defined traffic.
It will also be easier to rank your website high on the search engine results pages with more specific keywords.
Now that you’ve decided on a topic you’d enjoy sharing, it’s time to put your blog on the internet.
Obtain a Domain Name and Web hosting
on over to a domain provider and find a domain name that is relevant to your
topic. Two popular choices are GoDaddy.com and NameCheap.com. In general, it’s best to
stick with the three most common top-level domains: .com, .org, or .net.
It’s possible, but more challenging, to be successful with the less common
domain name costs approximately $15/year.
web hosting is the next step.
hosting companies are popular:
is little difference from one company to the next. “Shared” hosting will be
fine to start your blog with. You won’t need your own server until you have a
huge amount of traffic to your site. Choose a plan you like.
Although some of these
companies sell both domain names and hosting, it’s better to avoid buying your
domain name from the same company that hosts your website.
can usually find hosting plans for less than $10/month.
Install WordPress and Find a Theme
is the fastest and easiest way to hit the ground running. It will serve as your
blog platform. It’s free, and you’ll find plenty of excellent instruction on
the WordPress.org website.
of the most important aspects of your blog is finding a suitable theme. There
are thousands from which to choose. WordPress itself has a large selection of
free themes. There are also themes produced by other companies that range
dramatically in price.
at other blogs, find one that really catches your eye, and search for a similar
theme. Some themes can be more suitable for certain types of blogs. Some are
especially good for a
or photos, for example. Find
a theme that works with your content.
finally time to write!
Decide on a schedule and
stick to it. Your loyal readers will come to expect new content on a
schedule. It’s possible to work ahead, load your new content, and have
WordPress post it to your website at particular time and date.
Create content that appeals to your readers and the search engines:
1. Present the information that you feel is important and interesting. Look at what your competitors are doing. Which website is the best? How can you do even better?
2. Use appropriate keywords here and there throughout your posts. For example, if you were writing about how to train a dog to sit, the search engines would expect to see one or more of the following words: dog, sit, treat, command, leash, listen, hand signal, train, and so on.
Use multiple forms of media. Include a mixture of text, photographs, and videos.
Create some videos on your topic, post them at YouTube, and embed the YouTube videos in your blog posts. Google owns YouTube and this tactic gives you more exposure plus helps in your search engine ranking.
4. Develop your own voice. Let your articles and blog posts show your personality. Connect some of your content to events in your own life. This approach makes your site unique and attracts loyal readers who can relate to you.
quality of your content will ultimately determine its popularity. Take the time
to create the best content you can. Your readers will love you for it.
Establishing Yourself as an Authority in your Field
might falsely believe that you’re not an expert on anything. You might also
believe that it takes years to reach expert status, but that simply isn’t true.
You’re already an
expert if you know more than most of the general population about a topic.
minutes of daily study is more than enough to expand your knowledge even more.
These actions will establish you as an expert:
1. Guest blog. Find the most influential blogs in your niche and ask to write an article for them. You might even get paid! Most importantly, all the readers of that blog will be exposed to you and your information. You’ll also receive a valuable link back to your website.
If a known expert in your field publishes your work, you’re considered an expert by default.
2. Write well. Writing is a skill that takes time to develop. If your grammatical skills are on par with that of an 8-year old, find someone to edit your work. You could also hire someone to create your content for you. There are many websites dedicated to providing content to others.
3. Link to authority websites. In your content, link to other websites that are considered respected sources of information. If your niche website is dedicated to selling vitamins, a link to medical studies on Harvard.edu or Jama.com will show the world that you’re current and relevant.
4. Submit your work to more authoritative publications. If you could get an article published in the New York Times or The Atlantic, you’d gain a tremendous amount of respectability in your area of expertise.
5. Call talk-radio stations and ask to do a show about your topic. Many stations are on constant lookout for content of their own, and would be happy to invite you. In addition, look for popular podcasts about your topic on the internet and offer to be on an episode.
at the other experts in your niche. How are they presenting themselves as
experts? Once you’re
known as an expert, the rest is much easier.
Consider these advantages of being an expert:
1. You’ll make more money. When you’re considered an expert, you have credibility. It’s much easier to make a sale when people respect and value your opinion.
2. The need for marketing decreases. Experts require less marketing. Everyone already knows who you are. Imagine people searching for your name rather than searching for “the best alligator shoes.”
3. Others want to partner with you. When you’re an expert, other bloggers, companies, and experts will be interested in working with you. You’ll have far more opportunities, and those opportunities will come to you.
4. You can create your own brand. Rather than selling products for others, you can sell your own products. This is much more lucrative and fulfilling.
the necessary time to develop expert status.
Stay current, reach out to others, and post compelling content.
Associate with other experts and authority websites.
Monetizing Your Blog
can be fun, even without an income. But boosting your income makes blogging
even better. There are many ways to monetize your site. Keep in mind that no
one wants to read a blog overpopulated with advertisements. Monetize your site,
but avoid getting too carried away.
It’s time to start making money:
1. Build a list. Send out a regular newsletter to your readers. Include interesting information and sell products in your
2. newsletters. Sign up for an account at a good autoresponder service like Aweber or put an autoresponder plugin on your blog. Include a signup form on your front page.
3. Affiliate marketing is a simple option. You can sell products created by others and take a cut of the revenue. Look at clickbank.com and JVZoo.com for ideas. There are many other options.
4. Google AdSense is another way to monetize your blog without a lot of work. You simply insert a small bit of code provided by Google into your website. Google will fill that space with ads that are related to your content. When one of your readers clicks on an ad, you get paid.
5. Amazon.com is a slightly different type of affiliate marketing. You can sign up at Amazon.com to be an affiliate. You’ll receive a small percentage of any sale made through your affiliate links.
6. Sell your own product or service. You could sell an e-book, physical product, or service. This can be very lucrative. You can even sell ad space or outbound links on your website to others.
7. Charge a membership fee. This can be a tough sell, depending on your topic. But imagine 10,000 subscribers each paying a few dollars a month to access your content.
your blog is critical if you want to create an income stream. Be creative and
take advantage of the best opportunities for your content and readership.
Marketing Your Blog
the world know about your blog! Take the time to market your blog consistently.
Allow new readers to find you more easily:
1. Comment on other blogs. Find other blogs about your topic and make relevant and helpful comments about the content. Include a link back to your blog.
2. Link to other blogs on similar topics. Conscientious blog owners keep track of their inbound links. You could make a valuable friend and receive a courtesy link back to your website.
3. Guest post. Most blogs are happy to have someone else occasionally provide content. You might even get paid. At the very least, you can have new eyeballs read your material. Of course, you get to link back to your blog. This can be a great way to find new readers.
4. Use social media. Google is increasingly emphasizing social media activity. Create a Facebook and Twitter account, at least. Use them regularly and encourage others to spread the word.
5. Partner with other website owners in your niche or a related one for a promotion. Each of you can promote the other’s product in their newsletter. This will bring both of you new readers plus affiliate commissions. Pick a product that you know your audience would like.
6. Actions that establish you as an authority also bring you new readers. For example, speaking on radio shows and podcasts spreads the word about your blog.
Remember that a certain
percentage of readers will stick. Therefore, the more new first-time
readers you can find the more long-term readers you’ll get. Marketing must be
done consistently to be effective. Set aside a few minutes each day to perform
this important function.
niche authority blog can be a great way to boost your income. A profitable blog can be
created quickly, easily, and inexpensively. Choose a topic that resonates
with your interests and be smart with marketing and creating compelling
content. This could be the start of a new career.
Who wouldn’t like to blog for a living? Imagine sitting at your desk in the
morning, typing away and making a great living while everyone else is fighting
traffic or the boss.
Can you really make money typing about your favorite
topic and putting it out there for the world to see?
The short answer is, yes, you can. The success rate for
a full-time income isn’t great if you’re not familiar with the business
of blogging, but with a good game plan, bringing in another income from
blogging is well within your reach.
Choosing Your Subject Matter
There are 2 basic choices:
1. You can write about what interests you, or
2. You can write about something that you know is popular and profitable.
It’s certainly a lot easier and more enjoyable to write
about something you’re passionate about, but, depending on your passions, there
might not be a lot of outside interest or money in it. The ideal situation is to find a topic
that fits both categories.
A good plan is to write a list of everything you have an
interest in. If you have particular knowledge or skills in an area that others
with your interest don’t always have, that’s even better.
Reflect on your topics and do some research. Are there
plenty of folks who would be interested in your topic? Do they spend money on
products in that field? Can you bring value – something unique – to this
If you can answer “Yes” to the questions above with
reference to one of your favored topics, then you have a winner!
Strengthen Your Writing, if Needed
You don’t need to be capable of penning the next War and Peace, but
it’s important to be interesting, and no amount of marketing will make up for
In the past, you could get away with poor content, but
Google is getting smarter all the time, and there’s simply too much competition
to be successful with anything less than decent writing.
Don’t be afraid to take a writing class
at the local college if you think that would be of assistance to you.
There is always the option of hiring someone else to do
the writing for you, but that can get expensive quickly. This is especially
true at the
beginning, as it can take some time to start generating
enough income for both you and the writers.
Select a Domain, Hosting, and a Blogging Platform
You can purchase a domain name from GoDaddy or other
popular registrars for about $10 per year. You’ll also need to find a place to
host your website, which you can do for usually less than $10 per month. Search
popular marketing forums, like WarriorForum.com, for recommendations of some
excellent hosting plans.
Always buy your domain from a regular domain registrar, separate from the
company you use for your hosting. This way, you’re free to change hosting at
any time by just pointing your domain to your new hosting company. It makes
life easier if you change your mind or want to try a new place.
In terms of a blogging platform, I’d recommend
Wordpress.org. It’s so well-supported, with so many excellent free and premium
themes and plugins, that it’s hard to recommend anything else.
WordPress is easy to use and with a little work, you can
really make it look great. Plus, the WordPress software itself is free. You can
download it at WordPress.org.
There are a lot of forums dedicated to using WordPress
and you can always get the
help you need in getting started and maintaining your WordPress blog.
Monetize Your Blog
Don’t be bashful about setting up your site in a way
that optimizes your opportunities to get paid!
Consider these ideas to monetize your blog:
1. Create your own information product. Could you make a video, eBook, or audio to sell to your readers? Digital information products can be very easy to make and have a high profit margin. All the tools you need are available online for free.
2. Offer services or consulting. Offer your readers the chance to work with you one-on-one to get your advice or your service.
3. Build a list. Get an account with a popular autoresponder service, like Aweber, so you can enable your interested readers to opt in to your newsletter. The autoresponder service provides the software for them to opt in and for you to contact them by email on a regular basis. This way, you can build more rapport with your readers and make more money.
4. Sell other related products. In every topic you can imagine, there are products related to yours that you can sell for a commission. Find some of these related products online and look for their details on becoming an affiliate. For these products, you can post ads on your website, write about them in your blog posts, or talk about them in your newsletter.
5. Sell ad space on your website. Product owners in your field are always looking for more places to market their products. Offer space on your website for their ads and charge a monthly fee. Or sign up for programs like Google Adsense and let their ads appear on your site. You could get paid by advertisers simply by bringing visitors to your site.
6. Sell your website and start another. Any site with a lot of traffic can be sold for a considerable amount of money. Once you’ve built it up, you can always sell it if that appeals to you.
Create a Posting Schedule
Consider your topic and competition. If the other
bloggers in your field post daily, then posting weekly will make it difficult
for you to compete. Some topics lend themselves to more frequent posting than
One post a week is the absolute minimum;
3-5 times a week would be better.
Ideally, it’s more effective to publish your posts on a set schedule so your
regular readers know when to expect your new posts.
Keep in mind that you can pre-blog. Most of the popular
blogging platforms will allow you to preload your posts, and then they’ll be
published at the time and date that you’ve specified.
Having a set posting schedule will also keep you honest
and current with your writing. It’s easier to say to yourself, “I’ll just do it
tomorrow” if you don’t have 2,000 people waiting for
your next post on Wednesday at 7:00 pm.
Stay on Target
Many bloggers quickly get off track and start blogging
about their lives. It’s very difficult to be successful writing about your
life, unless you have an incredibly interesting life or you’re an incredible
writer. Your friends are sure to read it, but few other people will have any
This is a very tough way to get the thousands of
followers you really want. If you want to veer off course now and then, wait
until you have at least 1,000 followers, at least.
Promote, Promote, Promote
You can have excellent content, but if no one can find
you, it’s all for naught.
Try these easy ideas to get started with promoting your blog:
Add your blog address to your email signature.
Beg for links to your blog from your friends and family.
Start a Facebook or other social media page about your blog.
Post on related forums and include your blog address in your signature and profile.
Pay for back linking services.
Go to a site like Pingfarm.com or Pingler.com and ping your main web address and your new posts.
Create additional lower quality blogs on your same subject and link back to your site on them. Don’t spend a lot of time on these. Even a couple of short posts a month can be sufficient to help you move up the search engine rankings.
Create a press release and submit it online. It might sound funny to have a press release, but they can get you listed in Google news. You might even find that your press release ranks higher in the search engine results than your domain name.
Submit your links to bookmarking sites. Go to sites like Delicious, Digg, Reddit, and similar websites to help get your site noticed.
Learn everything you can. Spend time learning about marketing and search engine optimization and taking action on what you learn. These tactics will bring more readers to your blog.
How Many Blogs?
Until you’ve mastered your first blog and are making a
nice profit from it, just stick to the one.
When you’re really confident about what you’re doing, you can move on to bringing in more
streams of income with other blogs.
Three is about the limit unless you’re really a glutton for punishment or can
afford great writers.
You’re much better off with two great blogs than 10
mediocre ones anyway. Quality is the name of the game. Try blogs on different
subject matters. It will be good for your sanity and creativity if you don’t
have to write about the same stuff all the time.
Blogging your way to a second income is
entirely feasible if you follow a plan.
You now have the basic information to get started with your blog setup and
craft your first posts.
Consider the type of content that’s likely to interest
your readers and put out high quality work. You can do this if you’re willing
to put in the work and are patient.
Someday, you might be able to tell your boss that you’re
quitting to be a full-time blogger. In the meantime, enjoy the extra income!
Smart Ways to
Market Your Business With Social Media
primary purpose of social media used to be maintaining contact with family and
friends. But it quickly grew to include businesses that wished to stay in
contact with current and potential customers. Social media can provide an
economical and effective way to increase your revenue.
these tips to keep in touch with your customers through any social medium:
Have a Social media Strategy.
Consider how social media can be integrated into your current marketing strategy.
Effective marketing requires a plan and commitment to see real results. •Avoid just signing up for a Facebook and Twitter account and posting or tweeting without a plan in place
Market to your customers.
Track down where your customers congregate online and market to them. Anything else is likely to be a waste of time.
There are many communities within the various social media sites. Find out exactly which ones your customers prefer.
Consider the various ways you can build your business with social media.
There are many ways to leverage the attention of your customers through social media.
You could aim to find new customers.
You could also handle customer concerns publicly to show how responsive your company can be to customer service issues.
Announcing sales or special events through social media is also a great idea.
Be consistent and timely.
Respond to any inquiries that result from your social media marketing and spend time online each day.
Avoid letting several days go by without being involved or seen online. Otherwise, people are likely to get bored and leave.
Be as human as possible.
With social media, it’s generally better to have a picture of your face, rather than just the company logo.
People are far more likely to connect with a person than a faceless company. Try to be personal and authentic.
Track your results.
If Twitter isn’t working, drop it. But you’ll never know whether or not a specific social medium is working unless you track your results.
media is relatively new, but you can easily take advantage of these new
marketing opportunities and promote your business in many ways. Give it a try!
Blogging can be a good way to drive traffic to your website. But it’s not enough to simply write great posts. You also need to use good SEO tactics to help your website rank well in search engine results…
Monitor your website speed. If your website is lagging, you’ll rank lower in most search engines. You can use Pingdom’s free website speed testor GTmetrix (also free).
Add an SSL certificate. An SSL certificate is the latest security measure for websites. It shows visitors and search engines that you’re working hard to protect their data. If you don’t know where to get an SSL certificate, talk to your hosting company. They can usually help with this.
Repair broken links. When you have links to websites that no longer exist or your URLs are broken, search bots think your blog is old and don’t rank it as highly. Use a website like Dead Link Checker to see if your site needs some TLC.
Install an SEO plugin. If you’re using WordPress as your content management system, add an SEO plugin like Yoast SEO or All in One SEO Pack to help you rank better.
Use a responsive theme. If you’re using WordPress to run your website, make sure you have a responsive theme enabled. Websites that don’t have an easy-to-use mobile feature are penalized by search engines.
Include a sitemap. Make it easy for search bots to find all the content on your website and blog by using an XML sitemap.
Sign up for Google Search Console. You’ll get an alert if something happens that makes it difficult for search engines to crawl your website. Join Google Search Console.
Add “alt” tags to your images. When you upload images to your website, make sure to include a description of your image in the “alt” area. This is the text that search bots will use to determine what the image is about.
Install a “rich snippets” plugin to your website. Rich snippets are bits of additional information that are displayed by search engines. Using them correctly can help you rank better. If you use WordPress, try a plugin like All In One Schema Rich Snippets.
Use a thesaurus. When it comes to ranking for keywords, think of other phrases your visitors might search for. A visitor looking for “puppy training” may also type “dog obedience”.
Link your other content. If you have content in your archives that might be helpful to visitors, make sure to link to it. Doing this shows search engines that your site is valuable.
Include your keywords early in your content. When it comes to adding keywords to your website, try to do it within the first paragraph or two. Most search engine bots want to know what your website is about and will reward you for making this information easy to find.
Add variety to your content. Don’t just upload lengthy blog posts to your website. Include pictures, videos, charts, polls, and other content. Not only will your post be more entertaining, search bots will be more likely to consider your website an authority on your topics.
Income Boost Blueprint Make Money Writing Kindle EBooks
and selling Kindle eBooks on Amazon.com has become a very popular way to earn
extra money. At the high end, there are authors that routinely make over
$100,000 per month. If you’ve always wanted a source of income that can
conform to your hectic schedule, writing eBooks is an option.
can write an eBook. You don’t need the approval or support of a traditional
publisher. There’s no upfront cost involved. Amazon will simply take a
percentage of your sales.
aspiring writers are intimidated to get started, but this is unnecessary.
You’ve been communicating all of your life. Only now you’re going communicate
your thoughts and ideas via writing.
for writing your first eBook:
1. Write what sells. If you’re writing fiction, you can choose just about any topic. However, some topics are more popular than others. For instance, anything about zombies has been quite popular lately. If you’re interested in writing non-fiction, investigate what’s currently selling well.
Anything to do with relationships, health, and money is perpetually popular. There are many categories within these three broad topics. For example, dating, marriage, divorce, weight-loss, dieting, investing, and making money are all popular topics.
Inform. We all have things that make us want to know more.
Solve a common problem. Find a need that matches your expertise and start writing.
2. Know your audience before you begin. Who would be interested in your eBook and how much would they be willing to pay? If your target audience is over 65, you might find that audience is a little bit less internet savvy and less likely to find your eBook.
A book written for teenagers might require a different voice than one written for business owners. You’ll find more success if your writing style closely matches your target audience.
3. Can the information be found for free elsewhere? With all the blogs and other websites available online, there’s a lot of great information available for free. That’s okay, but you’ll need to provide something “above and beyond” to make your eBook a worthwhile purchase.
While the information might be available for free, you could compile it into a more useful and readable format. You might be able to present a fresh perspective on the topic. What benefit will you be providing?
4. Create a writing schedule.Nearly all writers state that they’d never get anything done if they waited for inspiration to strike. A schedule is important if you want to complete your eBook in a reasonable amount of time.
You’ll likely learn through trial and error that you write better at certain times of the day. Some authors find writing to be easier in the morning or the late evening. Others prefer the middle of the day.
Some environments work better for some than others. Do you require total privacy or silence? Or would you rather write in a coffee shop or at the park?
Set a schedule and stick to it. Thirty minutes per day will probably result in higher compliance and productivity than a single marathon session.
5. Keep writing and edit later. It can be a mistake to write a page and then stop for editing and formatting. Once you start writing, keep going! Do one task at a time. Set aside a separate time for these other activities.
6. Save, save, save. Sooner or later, you’re certain to lose a large chunk of writing due to a power failure or simple oversight if you don’t save your work often. Word-processing programs have auto-save features. Use them.
your work in multiple locations.
That means your hard drive and another location. It can be a USB drive,
external drive, online storage, or even a copy that you email to yourself at
the end of each writing session. It would a shame to lose 200 pages of work due
to a hard drive failure.
Ensure the formatting is
You’ll find many reviews of Kindle books that complain about the formatting.
After you’ve uploaded your eBook, check the formatting. Spend the time to ensure your
work looks as good as possible.
your eBook is completed, it will be necessary to carefully edit and format your
work. It’s advisable to first edit the book yourself and then enlist the
services of another. Experienced and inexpensive editors can be found on any of
the freelancing sites. You might even have a friend that’s qualified.
Marketing Your EBook
authors claim that writing is the easy part, and the marketing is the real
work. Even the best eBook can languish if no one knows it exists.
Marketing doesn’t come easy for many writers, but it’s a necessary part of the
the mistake of waiting until after your book is completed to being your
marketing efforts. A marketing campaign requires time to be effective.
Tell the world about your eBook:
1. Create and maintain a blog. It would be challenging to find a successful eBook author without a blog. A website is very simple to build with Word Press. You can even build a site for free by using one of the free blog-hosting websites. WordPress.com and blogger.com are two of many examples.
2. Price your book appropriately. Amazon takes a share of your sales, but the percentage varies with the price. Look at your competition and the commission rate. Find a price that works for you.
3. Consider giving a few copies away for free. People swarm to free items, and eBooks are included in this phenomenon. Your readers will tell their friends, and you could win future customers.
4. Get reviews. Give away review copies to relevant websites and organizations. One positive review from a recognized expert can make all the difference. Enough positive reviews from anonymous sources are also powerful marketing tools.
5. Take advantage of social media. Open and use social media accounts for both yourself and your blog. Inform everyone in your world that you have an eBook available for sale. It’s just as important to let everyone know before it’s finished. Pick a release date and start advertising.
6. Make a video. Talk about your book and provide a link to purchase it. Share the video through your blog and social media accounts.
7. Continue editing. Invariably, your readers will find errors and point out mistakes. Take advantage of this free help! Amazon makes it easy to edit your work and reload it. Your readers will appreciate your responsiveness. One advantage of eBooks is the ability to go back and make corrections after your work has been released.
your eBook is hard work. Many experts recommend spending at least as much time marketing as you
do writing. Create and maintain a marketing schedule. Consistently spending
time each day on your marketing efforts will prove to be the most effective
if you don’t consider yourself a gifted writer, it’s very possible to boost
your income by writing, marketing, and selling Kindle eBooks. Many eBook
writers are even earning full-time incomes from their work. Keep in
mind that writing is only one part of the process. Marketing your work is just
Kindle for extra income. It might just be the solution you’re looking for.